#Work4better - Working at Treeium Energy means working towards change!
Treeium Energy, a part of the Treeium Inc. family. Treeium is a successful well established general contracting construction company with over 28 years of experience, specializing in green home remodeling. Treeium Inc. has a proven track record in the remodeling Industry with winning year after year awards across some of the most prestigious platforms. Treeium has been recognized by, INC 500, Qualified Remodelers TOP 500, Remodeling 550, LA Business Journal and featured in one of the latest FORBES magazine recognizing Treeium for “Casting a New and Innovating Vision for the Remodeling Industry”.
Treeium is creating this vision into reality every day and we need a new generation of visionaries; those to adopt our mission as theirs and make a difference. 90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Come stand front stage with us while we make history. Make the change for better, to be better and to #work4better!
Headquarters in Valley Village, with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County, and East Bay.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for team leadership and installation oversight with attention to detail
- Interview, train, manage and inspect work of our in-house roofing crew
- Preparation, deployment, and management of the crew towards excellent roofing installations with great customer care are your core responsibilities
- Responsible for Profit/Loss of individual projects
- Clean, accurate, exceptional roofing installations with fanatic attention to detail
- We expect diplomacy and politeness with all crew members
- Excellent customer service.
- Correct recognition of reporting structure and company procedures
- Installs, maintains, and repairs a variety of roofs by replacing broken slate, tile or shingle, applying additional layers of cap sheet over a built-up roof and removing old cap sheet/felt.
- Set up SOP and material lists for all new roof jobs
- English fluency; Spanish is a plus
- Must have a current valid Driver's License and daily transportation.
- OSHA 30-hour card.
- C39 License is a plus
- Minimum 5 years roofing industry experience
- Manage and lead teams and have professional references.
- Working knowledge of roof construction, project management and understanding the commercial roofing industry.
- Willing to perform strenuous work when needed.
- Submit to a background check and pass the pre-employment screening process
Incentives And Bonuses
- Constant performance-based bonus opportunities
- Company Car
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401k with Company Contribution
- Paid Sick, Vacation and Holidays
- Opportunity for growth and advancement in a thriving company
- Access to state of the art technology and may include company, car, phone and tablets
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the nation
- A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities
- Annual company retreat for you and significant other
Treeium is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Treeium does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.