#Work4better - Working with Treeium means working towards change!
Who is Treeium? Treeium is a successful, well-established general contracting construction company with over 27 years of experience who specializes in eco-friendly, home remodeling. Treeium has been selected as one of the Top 500 Construction Remodelers in the United States for eight years in a row, according to Qualified Remodelers Magazine. Out of the Nation’s home remodeling/construction companies, Treeium was ranked on the annual list of the Inc. 500 and LA Business Journal for three years as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States. Treeium is headquartered in Valley Village, with offices in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Treeium Energy provides a wide array of products from Solar panels, roofing, HVAC, windows, and a full energy audit of the home. Our mission is to reduce the energy consumption of the home and create a sustainable future for homeowners looking to #GoGreen. Our clients are experiencing drastically lower monthly energy bills, have increased the value of their home and embraced a clean energy alternative that creates a healthier home for their family, and a healthier planet for us all.
Headquarters in Valley Village, with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and East Bay.
Duties and responsibilities
- Promotion of Treeium Energy products and services to prospective and existing clients, through company sponsored leads
- Perform a detailed energy audit to find homeowner’s consumption needs , available rebated and solicit solutions
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations on eco-friendly, Energy Division of products and services
- Controlling the communications with the customer on job and service issues
- Overall responsible for managing project to ensure contract and service is aligned
- Ensures customer satisfaction during and at final project completion
- Follows up with production management to assure understanding and satisfaction of scope of work
- Manages the development of project plans in advance of project activity ensuring effective execution by the Production Team
- Prepares or oversees preparation of progress billings, pursues timely payments from the customer
- Train and teach other project managers
- Solicit company reviews
- Mandatory attendance to company weekly department training and completing assigned courses within Treeium University in time efficient manner
- Run minimum 20 pre-set appointments/leads each month
- Produce a minimum of $60,000/month in sales
- Time may be scheduled canvassing Home Depot stores and soliciting door to door sales for self gen leads
- Other duties may be assigned
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Must be able to solicit, negotiate, sell and draft solar and energy efficient contract.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Adverse Project Management Experience and Skillset
- Valid driver's license, clean DMV record and ability to qualify for a Home Improvement and own vehicle
- Home Improvement Salesperson Registration (H.I.S), subject to approval with CSLB
- Reliable Transportation
- Strong operational experience in at least one product line of Solar or energy related products and services
Incentives and Bonuses
- Aggressive scaling commission structure
- Base pay during training
- Company IPAD
- Additional self-gen lead commission percentage
- Individual account manager to support all training and proposal build needs
- Personal RSM – Regional Sales Manager and Production Manager to assist in all sales and project management needs
- Mileage and Phone Reimbursement
- Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, smartphones and tablets that will help you reach your earnings goals faster and more efficiently
- Company sponsored events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
- Work with the latest solar and energy efficient tool and financing partnerships in our market
Working conditions and Schedule
This position may require outdoor work under varying field conditions and able to work remote locations.
Must remain available between 10am-7pm 6 days a week for sales leads.
Ability to work Mon – Sat: 9 am to 7 pm
Should rep not be available all or some portion of the designated working days , must provide reasonable notice to direct report and submit all full day requests through Employee portal